Would you date a man who is shorter than you?

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
Would you (or have you) ever dated a man who is shorter than you are?

Let us know by replying to this post!

Mimi

Newbie Queen

Yes I have dated a man a bit shorter than me. I didn’t like it. I felt big next to him and didn’t feel that safe feeling when he hugged me. He also had a small frame. I’m not a full figured woman. I am 5’7 and wear a size 3 and my build is slender but still I felt large and awkward next to him.

ThatGirl

Newbie Queen
I think I would. I've dated a few guys who were either my height or a little shorter. Character is more important than external features.

Gkathieb

Newbie Queen

At 5'1" this has never been a problem, until now. The man I am in love with is shorter. Silly, but it does bother me a bit, but love overcomes that real quick

Tracy7815

Newbie Queen
My sons father is shorter than my by a couple of inches (we’re no longer together). It wasn’t a factor at the time. Although now I think about it, I do prefer them if they’re taller than me

Jmp

Newbie Queen
No, I couldn’t. If I’m taller flat footed I don’t feel as feminine. If he’s slightly taller flat footed it’s ok I guess.

Shelley

Newbie Queen
I recently dated a guy my height and it did feel odd. My previous husband was taller than me and the perfect height. After finishing with the guy who was my height, I said to myself I would like a taller guy next and now the guy I have just started to see is almost 7 foot tall 😂. Be careful what you wish for 😉