Why won't he commit to an actual date in person?

Valerie54

Newbie Queen
I've been in a LDR since end of June. I believe we have a mutual love. We've discussed actually meeting, discussed places to meet, and discussed money. He said he'd pay for everything. He tells me to be patient and the time will come. He's a very patient man and does not rush into anything. Which I love. He just won't commit with a date. I just can't figure out what he's" waiting for"

Newanna

Newbie Queen
That can be truelly frustrated. Either he wants to meet or is not yet sure about it so he says he wants to wait. Anyway two guys had this tactic with me. And none of them came seeing me. The first one just diseappared when I had ended up at hospital for my stomach. The second one chatted with me for more than three years and then in march this year he told me he had got a child with someone else.

How long did you chatt? Try to meet other guys if you feel that he is wasting your time. Or suggest a date and datingplace yourself. Or just ask why he is postponing it. I know how frustrating it can be especially if you really liked the guy (those two times for me it was guys I had a sincere interest in).

SRQ SIOUX

Newbie Queen
I am a planner and wanted a date set to meet. He said he doesn’t plan. This man eventually came thru with a date and place to meet. He said he’d take care of hotel. I paid for my flight and that’s about it. He drove 7 hours to get there and then picked me up at the airport. All of this after I thought he wouldn’t even meet me after we had planned 7 months earlier. He took care of the hotel in style too. I was floored. So they do come through just in their own sweet time.