What would you like to get out of this community?

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
If being a part of this community could help you with one thing, what would it be?

Last edited:

DonnaP

Newbie Queen
To understand what makes a guy after 3 1/2 years go from planning our future daily to not speaking to you and refuses to explain except for “I don’t know”

Scarlett Myers

Newbie Queen
If being a part of this community could help you with one thing, what would it
If being a part of this community could help you with one thing, what would it be?
Helping me understand why my husband insists he loves me yet continues to hurt me over and over again. How many times do I forgive him?

Heaven

Newbie Queen
I would like to know why my long distance boyfriend keeps on breaking up with me and a couple of months later, comes back to me, every time. I've read so much, but not about this turmoil of a relationship.

Ash

Newbie Queen
How to move on when you still love and want to be with a someone, who you have a baby with, but he no longer wants to be with you. It's very difficult when you just had a baby, or have kids together. You still have to see and talk to them. All I hear is "only communicate when necessary about kids only" but that doesn't help at all, doesn't work!

deDeanna

Newbie Queen
To be smarter with my relationships, avoid getting hurt, finding a LTR that makes me happy.
If I can help others by sharing my dating experiences I would be happy

ChaoticJuggz

Newbie Queen
If this community could help me with one thing, I think it would be to get better at communicating in a relationship & if the other party isn't willing to put effort into that, how to move on without dwelling on the hurt/rejection feelings.

Jewlee

Newbie Queen
After 16 years I was replaced by a bar stool, not a human but a bar stool. Crushed me! So I left..then he says he wants to work on us. Then goes to the bar he states to not think about us. We have alot more history than 16 years it's been a total of 34...give or take. He wont talk to our 27 year old son, he's let the business go to the waist side, and he had pushed me so far away that I almost don't see a future with him at all. Please help me understand.

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
After 16 years I was replaced by a bar stool, not a human but a bar stool. Crushed me! So I left..then he says he wants to work on us. Then goes to the bar he states to not think about us. We have alot more history than 16 years it's been a total of 34...give or take. He wont talk to our 27 year old son, he's let the business go to the waist side, and he had pushed me so far away that I almost don't see a future with him at all. Please help me understand.

You're looking to find out why he's given up on you and your son?