What are some terms or strategies that you'd like clarity on?

Cantrese

Newbie Queen
I met a man from Algeria and we are extremely close. I have developed feelings for him and I'm wondering if there is a way to turn my best friend into more than a friend

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
I met a man from Algeria and we are extremely close. I have developed feelings for him and I'm wondering if there is a way to turn my best friend into more than a friend

Of course there are!

Have you seen this...

Reactions: fil

Kerri

Newbie Queen
If there are any terms, strategies, techniques or anything that you'd like to know more about, please post them here and I'll look at creating something about it.

What would you like clarity on?
What is a non-prudish but still high-value way of letting a man know that I'm not going to sleep with him unless he's serious about me? When is the best time and what is the best way to broach this? Phrasing that won't scare him off? There seems to be a general expectation of sex by the 3rd date these days, which makes this very challenging.

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
What is a non-prudish but still high-value way of letting a man know that I'm not going to sleep with him unless he's serious about me? When is the best time and what is the best way to broach this? Phrasing that won't scare him off? There seems to be a general expectation of sex by the 3rd date these days, which makes this very challenging.

Hey Kerri, if you have a question about your situation, please post it in the question and answer section. This section is just for questions and information regarding terms, principles, and ideas that I talk about.

Suze

Newbie Queen
Why do you always assume the break up or pulling way is the guy's fault? In most of my relationships , I'm the 1 that got bored or lost interest.

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you always assume the break up or pulling way is the guy's fault? In most of my relationships , I'm the 1 that got bored or lost interest.

I don't. Why do you think I assume that the break up or pulling away is the guy's fault?

Statistically speaking, 2 out of 3 breakups are started by the woman. Women ghost 150% more than men do.

But if you got bored and lost interest, you're probably not coming to me for advice about it... if the guy got bored and lost interest, you probably are.

Last edited:

harvickfan

Newbie Queen
If there are any terms, strategies, techniques or anything that you'd like to know more about, please post them here and I'll look at creating something about it.

Whether or not my man is a con artist or if he really does love me. We've been in a long distance relationship for 4 years, so, will a scammer stick around that long?

Ash

Newbie Queen

YES, PLEASE. How do you move on from your ex when you have a baby/kid together when states he doesn't want to be with you any longer and he's 100% sure. He cheated majority of our off/on 3 year realationship with his ex baby momma! I try everyday to remain nice, normal, act like it doesn't bother me, but it's killing me inside because I still have to have this man in my life and communicate with him because of the baby. We only speak for the baby, we never talk about anything else although, he tries to have sex with me "sometimes" when he comes sees the baby, but I tell him no. If I'm not good enough to be in a realationship with, then you don't deserve me sexually and he just says "come onnnn".. then he'll just end up leaving saying he has something to do. Very hard to heal especially with a baby also thinking that he's back with his ex. Yes, I know, why would I want a cheater. I don't, but u can't help who u fell in love with and I fell in love with this man. He asks to take the baby, but I say no because I don't know who he's going to have her around and I don't want her around his ex. Not now maybe when she's older and can talk that's different. I tell him he can come here to see her but he doesn't want to come here and when he does, it's always less than 1/2 hour. I feel like Im looking bitter saying he can't take the baby because I dont want her around another woman and think it makes me look like I still want him. He said to me ''all you think about is me with a another woman, I want to spend time with my baby, forget about that."

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
YES, PLEASE. How do you move on from your ex when you have a baby/kid together when states he doesn't want to be with you any longer and he's 100% sure. He cheated majority of our off/on 3 year realationship with his ex baby momma! I try everyday to remain nice, normal, act like it doesn't bother me, but it's killing me inside because I still have to have this man in my life and communicate with him because of the baby. We only speak for the baby, we never talk about anything else although, he tries to have sex with me "sometimes" when he comes sees the baby, but I tell him no. If I'm not good enough to be in a realationship with, then you don't deserve me sexually and he just says "come onnnn".. then he'll just end up leaving saying he has something to do. Very hard to heal especially with a baby also thinking that he's back with his ex. Yes, I know, why would I want a cheater. I don't, but u can't help who u fell in love with and I fell in love with this man. He asks to take the baby, but I say no because I don't know who he's going to have her around and I don't want her around his ex. Not now maybe when she's older and can talk that's different. I tell him he can come here to see her but he doesn't want to come here and when he does, it's always less than 1/2 hour. I feel like Im looking bitter saying he can't take the baby because I dont want her around another woman and think it makes me look like I still want him. He said to me ''all you think about is me with a another woman, I want to spend time with my baby, forget about that."

If you have a question about your situation, you should ask it in the question and answer forum - https://commitmentconnection.com/community/forums/question-and-answer.4/

Ash

Newbie Queen
Matthew my post above is not me asking for advice as you're telling everyone "this is not the section for questions" more so its answering your question on 'what we'd like to hear more about' from you. There's not a lot of info out there on dealing with breakups when you have kids together, especially when you still love and want to be with the man, but he no longer wants the realationship. Its a million times harder when you have children together and we need more than just the "only communicate for the children"

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
Matthew, my post above is not me asking for advice as you're telling everyone "this is not the section for questions" more so its answering your question on 'what we'd like to hear more about' from you. There's not a lot of info out there on dealing with breakups when you have kids together, especially when you still live and want to be with the man, but he no longer wants the realationship. Its a million times harder when you have children together and we need more than just the "only communicate for the children"

Oh, okay. I understand.

Lisamarie

Newbie Queen

Matt. Why are men so non verbal .as opposed to women....in general

Lilone81

Newbie Queen

If s guy breaks up with you after almost 2 years and suddenly starts telling you that your not all that you think you are and is finding reasons you shouldn't be together and creating negative moments that don't really exist and it ends s little bad and he breaks up and is very angry (even thou I actually didn't really do the things he was saying and creating in his head) there's been no communication for 2 months, do you think he's gone for good?? He basically self sabatoged the relationship towards the end but was very angry and he doesn't like to be wrong so even if he thinks he made a mistake or may miss me I feel like he wouldn't reach out even though in the past he used to not be able to go more than a few days but I know this time is different but I still love him a lot . And also made a lot of positive changes while I was still with him and after reading a lot of your programs and I kind of want to chance to show some of that to him but I don't know if I should make the first attempt to reconnect or not?

Newanna

Newbie Queen
If s guy breaks up with you after almost 2 years and suddenly starts telling you that your not all that you think you are and is finding reasons you shouldn't be together and creating negative moments that don't really exist and it ends s little bad and he breaks up and is very angry (even thou I actually didn't really do the things he was saying and creating in his head) there's been no communication for 2 months, do you think he's gone for good?? He basically self sabatoged the relationship towards the end but was very angry and he doesn't like to be wrong so even if he thinks he made a mistake or may miss me I feel like he wouldn't reach out even though in the past he used to not be able to go more than a few days but I know this time is different but I still love him a lot . And also made a lot of positive changes while I was still with him and after reading a lot of your programs and I kind of want to chance to show some of that to him but I don't know if I should make the first attempt to reconnect or not?
It is always difficult to recognise that a partner changes. Maybe being angry is his way to show that he no longer wants a relationship. I would suggest that you read more about *********. I get the impression he is mostly interest in himself. And the anger is one technique he uses. At least it helped me to learn about ***********. Or persons with ************ tendencies. Use ********** as a searchword on youtube or read a book about it and you will soon get fast info.