What are some of your successes?

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
Success breeds success. In order to gain momentum in your life, it's important to see and recognize any "wins" or "successes" you have, even if they're small.

In this board, you should post about any successes you have in order to encourage yourself and other women in the group.

If you have a mindset shift, a breakthrough idea, if you did something that you previously thought you couldn't do, if you made some progress with a man or men, or if you've had a really big breakthrough or success, post it and let us all celebrate you and your success!

What is a success you've had recently?

Last edited:

Damelle

Newbie Queen
I’ve been focused on positive energy and surrounding myself with people and. Relationships who are positive.
I’ve become more emotionally aware of how I feel after interactions with others.
If they are draining of my energy I tend to spend less time with them.

Lindamayhem

Newbie Queen
Success breeds success. In order to gain momentum in your life, it's important to see and recognize any "wins" or "successes" you have, even if they're small.

In this board, you should post about any successes you have in order to encourage yourself and other women in the group.

If you have a mindset shift, a breakthrough idea, if you did something that you previously thought you couldn't do, if you made some progress with a man or men, or if you've had a really big breakthrough or success, post it and let us all celebrate you and your success!

What is a success you've had recently?
Well, I had a massive success recently. I married the love of my life in August!!
However, that success came into being as the result of many smaller successes that paved the way.
I gained most of my success from following the Forever Woman Formula. Some highlights include practicing abundance, especially in my life in general, practicing affirmations daily that helped me truly believe that I was a high quality woman that men desire, leaning back but not too far and having the mindset of being indifferent to the outcome.
So what happened was I developed a strong sense of who I am, created a rewarding life without a man but knew that my goal was marriage. Low and behold once I began living that way in ernest, along came my dude. Saw me as a high quality woman with a great life and a specific goal. And he was basically the same. Our relationship flourished and since we were both on the same page, he popped the question and I said yes!
So please be encouraged by each success regardless of size. Because they all count and they all matter. My big success didn’t happen overnight. And my successes are ongoing as we evolve as a couple.

Attachments

• 030F9EB3-F86E-45F4-9C03-A7576DD594FB.jpeg
    030F9EB3-F86E-45F4-9C03-A7576DD594FB.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been focused on positive energy and surrounding myself with people and. Relationships who are positive.
I’ve become more emotionally aware of how I feel after interactions with others.
If they are draining of my energy I tend to spend less time with them.
Great job!

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I had a massive success recently. I married the love of my life in August!!
However, that success came into being as the result of many smaller successes that paved the way.
I gained most of my success from following the Forever Woman Formula. Some highlights include practicing abundance, especially in my life in general, practicing affirmations daily that helped me truly believe that I was a high quality woman that men desire, leaning back but not too far and having the mindset of being indifferent to the outcome.
So what happened was I developed a strong sense of who I am, created a rewarding life without a man but knew that my goal was marriage. Low and behold once I began living that way in ernest, along came my dude. Saw me as a high quality woman with a great life and a specific goal. And he was basically the same. Our relationship flourished and since we were both on the same page, he popped the question and I said yes!
So please be encouraged by each success regardless of size. Because they all count and they all matter. My big success didn’t happen overnight. And my successes are ongoing as we evolve as a couple.

Awesome story! Congratulations!

ThatGirl

Newbie Queen
That's so cool! Congratulations on the beginning of your life together!!!