Unwanted love

Subaruu

Newbie Queen
my partner went to jail for life and I got close to his brother, he told me he loves me and kept trying to touch me, he then started avoiding me but kept trying to sex txt me i told him not to do it and he went mad, he blocked me on everything and turned the whole family, including my partner against me, what should i do

Newanna

Newbie Queen
It doesnt seem like a nice family. What are you thinking about the two guys yourself? The guy who is in jail is he still there? No courthearing didnt change the verdict? Did you went to jail to visit the first guy? If you want to leave the family behind you can do that. I think they are not behaving in a good way and the best is to leave.

Subaruu

Newbie Queen
It doesnt seem like a nice family. What are you thinking about the two guys yourself? The guy who is in jail is he still there? No courthearing didnt change the verdict? Did you went to jail to visit the first guy? If you want to leave the family behind you can do that. I think they are not behaving in a good way and the best is to leave.
Hes still there, he got 27 years, his parents are lovely, they love me very much, it's the brother causing the problems, the one in jail is the love of my life, the other one, well we were close, we were best friends until he got feelings, it's a hard one

Newanna

Newbie Queen
Oh I understand. But if the brother violate you in anyway or threat you-you better tell your parents or police. Avoid situations that risk to be sexual. Whats your age? Do you visit your boyfriend in jail? 27 years is a long time.