So confused.

Bnick

Newbie Queen
Hello,
I have debated on posting about this but I am in need of some advice. My ex and I have been off and on for 3 years, during that time he has been in 2 different relationships. I have not. He is currently in one now, but we spend hours on the phone, message each other through the day. He continues to tell me that I am what he wants but he just can't bring himself to take that step. I guess my question is. Do I continue waiting for him to take that step or decide its been long enough. I do love him and us to be able to finally make it work. I just dont know what to do anymore.

Newanna

Newbie Queen
There are times when it can be difficult to read a man. You know what he tells you but not what he tells the other women. If he is not strong enough to finish with her it can be that he still likes or loves her. Are they having any children together? Like she says above it may suck to be in this situation. Try to make new friends, attend datingsites and remember that you are Strong. You dont need somebody who is confused, likes somebody else or similar. I have also gone through this. It was really somebody I liked. But it is just getting worse. He tend to prioritize the other woman. And I know understand that he is not longer the sweet guy I learnt to know but rather a player.

Kim L

Newbie Queen
If he is with someone else and still talking to you, that's a red flag. If you were with him again, what would stop him from talking to other women? Would you be ok with that? If he is doing that with the one he is with now, he will do it with you. You deserve a man who knows what he wants and has the courage to go after it. No one should be treated like a backup plan.