Im blocked by a guy who said he likes me and finds me attractive. My insecurities got the best of me. Is it over for good?

Bella9784

Newbie Queen
Im blocked by a guy who said he likes me and finds me attractive. My insecurities got the best of me and i would text alot. Is it over for good?

Bella9784

Newbie Queen
I called him private and he answered that's how I knew I was blocked he said hello and I said hello and he hung up. My texting would drive him crazy I get it what I did was not right but like I said my insecurities got the best of me. I told him what's happened with me in mY past relationship and why I can be like this. So he knew and rhe 1st couple times he let it go saying your mind is a dangerous place if you allow yourself to keep thinking. But then I noticed more pulling away and more insecurities happened and he wouldn't answer back and now im blocked. How can you say your attracted to me and like me and then do this. I'm confused

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it doesn't matter if a guy tells you he's attracted to you and likes you... if you start messaging him a bunch, telling him very personal things about yourself way too early, chase him, blow up his phone, trying to reach out the more he pulls away... you're going to lose every healthy man you talk to that way.

Make sure you pick up a copy of my program and go through it 10 times. It'll help you change your thoughts about yourself, it'll teach you how to reach out to a guy and how often, it'll teach you to stop being so anxious in ways that push a man away...

That's the basis for all of this. If you haven't even met a guy and you're already pushing them away hard because you're overvaluing them, chasing them, and getting attached, you need to get into abundance dating.

Check out my program here...

Bella9784

Newbie Queen
We have met. We hung out alot in the beginning too. Then I started to notice a change and I reacted in a way I shouldn't he blocked me from calling and I believe texting too. But still has me on fb

MatthewCoast

Administrator
Staff member
We have met. We hung out alot in the beginning too. Then I started to notice a change and I reacted in a way I shouldn't he blocked me from calling and I believe texting too. But still has me on fb

Do you have the Forever Woman system? Are you using it?