Confused

lisabuzz81

Newbie Queen
Hi I need some help! I have been seeing a man for 6 months, almost two weeks ago I sent him a text message telling him it was over due to something he said and how it made me feel. My last relationship was mentally abusive so I freaked out and ran. I realise I made a mistake and want this man back, he asked for some space so I gave him space, he then contacted me and we met up to talk, it was awkward but went ok, he kissed me goodbye, told me that he still wants me etc but we shouldn't see each other until he returns from his,week away with his kids. I obvisouly respect that as I hurt him bad but 3 days,since I've seen him and I haven't heard from him at all.. do I just leave it? BTW I am a massive over thinker 🥴 thank you.😊

Newanna

Newbie Queen
This question is not a very easy one. It can sometimes be difficult to read a man. He likes you but he also likes his kids. Probably he gets back to you and if not you can get back to him to suggest a date. Do you know if he is till close to the mother of the children? I truelly trusted one guy but then later on he told me that he is still sleeping with the mother of the children. It was a total chock for me! I was devasteted. Try to date several guys if you are not sure about this one. Or ask how his contact with the mother of the children looks like. Hope it works out for you! (The guy I dated now lives with the mother of the child and I fear that I maybe will never get him back.)

lisabuzz81

Newbie Queen
He has a very ammicible relationship with the mother but nothing beyond that.
So he tells me anyway lol.
I'm going to step back and live my life, if he comes to me then good but I won't chase him.
Thanks for your answer.