Ask Tabitha: Relationship Questions and Advice
Have a question about your situation? Click the green button to the right to ask it anonymously on our forum.
Tabitha will be answering all of your questions on Fridays.
Tabitha Pratt "The Femininity Coach" will be answering all of your questions on Fridays!
- What happened? Can ex's really be friends? asked by Anonymous
- My guy falls in the doesn’t want a commitment category. I’ve been seeing him for 15 months. We go out to dinner, hang out, and have sex. We always have a good time and at times it seems he wants more but it never happens. He’s met a few of my friends but I have met none of his. When we meet its always last minute. He usually texts, sometimes calls. Never calls me by my name and sometimes doesn’t answer my texts for days. Why after all this time is he still around? asked by Anonymous
- Get him back!!! He's one of a kind! asked by Anonymous
- The 90 days rule. asked by Anonymous
- If he’s not ready to commit, how can I make him feel ready to? asked by Anonymous