Ask Tabitha: Relationship Questions and Advice
Have a question about your situation? Click the green button to the right to ask it anonymously on our forum.
Tabitha will be answering all of your questions on Fridays.
Tabitha Pratt "The Femininity Coach" will be answering all of your questions on Fridays!
- Intrested asked by Barbara
- Did I lose Him? asked by pb
- how do i get my boyfriend to commit? he dont want to tell his 21 year old daughter that he is with me because she has been through a lot and is still staying with him. her mother is also staying in the house and he swear him and the mother is not intimate and not together. the prove i have is when we have sex that i am the only partner. i want him to commit and tell his daughter so that we can show off in the public we do go out often but its almost 5 months now and the child still dont know that he is with me only that him and her mother are not together anymore. asked by Anonymous
- What happened? Can ex's really be friends? asked by Anonymous
- My guy falls in the doesn’t want a commitment category. I’ve been seeing him for 15 months. We go out to dinner, hang out, and have sex. We always have a good time and at times it seems he wants more but it never happens. He’s met a few of my friends but I have met none of his. When we meet its always last minute. He usually texts, sometimes calls. Never calls me by my name and sometimes doesn’t answer my texts for days. Why after all this time is he still around? asked by Anonymous